So yesterday I got this comment from arainbowidea saying she nominated me for some award called Liebster ← that seriously makes me think of Lobster >.<. Moving on, I want to thank her for nominating me. Tbh I have never heard of such a thing but apparently it’s some Award for blogs under 200 followers. Well, thanks for appreciating my un-popular character. I clicked the link she send me, obviously, and apparently there are a set of rules. (This is copied from her blog)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you. (I just did.)
- Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger. (Oe, I like this one!)
- Give 11 facts about yourself. (Less fun…. (-_-))
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers. (Shit, I don’t know anyone. ;$)
- Let the 11 other bloggers know you have nominated them, and give 11 new questions for them to answer. (What the fuck. now I have to make questions up? Does ‘would you rather’ count as a question??)
Here are the questions that I have to answer:
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
New York, most definitely.
2. Which do you go to more often- big chain bookstores, or small independent bookstores?
Big chain bookstores, because they have more books.
3. If you had to choose between having friends or family, which would you choose?
Family, besides, your friends can be your family too.
4. What’s your all-time favorite book?
I dunno, don’t have one. Also, it kind of depends. Maybe To Kill a Mockingbird? Idk.
5. Do you re-read books you like?
6. Do you have plans for your future? Dream job, family, etc.
Yes. I’ll probably go to some university, hopefully Oxford because I’ve wanted to go there since like 3 grade or somethin’. And then work at a publishing company or some magazine, write short stories for thing like The New Yorker or something. Maybe even write a book. I could also work for a law firm and become a lawyer. Uhm and then maybe marry someone, have 2 kids and 1 cat or have 4 cats. Depends.
7. Do you consider yourself a nerd, popular, jock, etc- do you think you fall under any sort of (cliché) social category? Or are you uncategorized?
Socially Awkward, probably the loser group? Or uncategorized.
8. Have you ever broken a bone?
Nope. And I’d like to keep it that way.
9. Do your parents have a huge impact on who you are and what you like to do?
Yes, probably my mom the most. What I like to do? Watch tv-shows, read, eat, sleep.
10. What is your favorite food?
Sushi. Lasagna. EVERYTHING (except carrots)
11. Do you prefer reading or watching tv (or a movie)?
Depends on the fucking movie/book. But most of the time, I’ll go with reading.
Alright, now 11 facts about me. I can already imagine you guys being like, who the fuck cares?!? But oh well, suck it up, read or leave I always say.
1. I play piano. And no, I am not passive aggressive when playing it.
2. I am always obsessing over something or someone. My friends can confirm that if you don’t believe.
3. I once had 2 rabbits, one jumped over the balcony and then I got another one. But then I had to give them away because I moved to a new house.
4. I have never lived anywhere longer than 5 years.
5. I really HATE this part of the ‘nomination’ process. Tbh I’m really sick of these facts. They’re so, like, standard. But I don’t wanna give you the non-standard because that’d be so fucked up.
6. I believe in karma and fate and possibly true love, depends on what mood I’m in. But as of right now, I don’t wanna think about love. Cuz Valentine’s Day, y’all know how I hate 14 february -_-
7. I absolutely HATE infinity and forever. So this thing → ∞ absolutely means nothing to me. I don’t believe in forever. But I’ll still get a tattoo of the double infinity sign on my wrist when I’m 18, The one just like in Revenge (Emily Thorne). I like the sign, and I know that everything will eventually end, but somethings are just fucking forever.
8. My favorite song ever is ‘Prosthetic Love’ by Typhoon.
9. I am the most cynical and pessimistic person you will ever meet.
10. I am a Sagittarius.
11. I saved the best one for last. Although, I thought about not getting all depressed when getting nominated. But here, as a thank you to all my readers, I will give you a secret. It’s a really good one…… So, I don’t know if you all know. I don’t think I’ve ever write this before. But, when I was little, I think around 5ish or something, my best friend was my nephew of the same age (a month older). I lived with him and my mom and grandparents and aunt and uncle and another nephew (8 years older, I think.) My dad was away at the time. (Btw, Rachel, you know where I’m going with this, right?) Let’s just rip the band aid off. He may have sexually assaulted me. Well, he definitely did. And it doesn’t matter because I was little and I didn’t know what I did, but I guess I often gave him a handjob >< No, I’m not proud of this. And he still does it, every time we are alone somewhere. He just slowly moves his hand under my shirt and touch my tits and then move down my pants. I often shove his hands away, but he never stops. And I’ll stop right here. But, just so you know, I don’t know what the fuck happened when I was little. Meaning: I don’t know how far we went. I can’t remember, there is one moment that I can’t remember. And I’m kind of scared to recall, so you know what, I’ll just leave it at this.
My apologies for this depressing thing. Here are the people who I nominate (btw, I’m new here so I don’t know a lot of little blogs. But here I go. Oh, ALSO, I had a fucking hard time to find these blogs because I didn’t wanna re-nominate some other blogs. So, if I didn’t nominate you, it’s either because I couldn’t overlooked, or was too lazy, or I didn’t like you, or I didn’t like your blog, or you haven’t posted anything in a long time, or you’ve already been nominated.)
These are all the blogs I could find that weren’t totally abandoned or like mega popular. I guess this is it for now.
FUCK. Nevermind. The questions -_-. Do u know how long this post is? I seriously hate long blogs, they’re fucking annoying and boring to read.
1. Would you rather see your parents have sex everyday or join once to make it stop?
2. If you could date one person from a book/show/movie, who would it be and why?
3. What is your ultimate OTP?
/’one-true-pair-ing/ ; noun.
Your favorite combination of characters in a fandom. Most of the time a romantic relationship/interest.
4. What is your favorite book & tv series & movie & song & artist & actor & actress?
5. Why did you start your blog?
6. Who are you best friends? Where did you meet them? Why do you trust them?
7. Describe your relationship with your parents.
8. What would you do with 1 million dollars?
9. Describe your typical day.
10. What your favorite number & animal & country & food?
11. Tell me your biggest secret.
OK, NOW I am done. Jeez. This took me 1 fucking hour to write.
PS: For those who I nominated. It’s not ‘for blogs that have under 200 followers’ but its ‘for blogs that have less than 200 followers’. Yeah, pretty embarrassing. But I never said I was good in grammar 😉 #awkwardmoment